DeAnne E. Parker
DeAnne E. Parker
- Estate Planning 65%
- Trust Administration 15%
- Probate Administration 15%
- Business 5%
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Estate Planning, Trusts, and Probate Law, California State Bar, 2011
The Law Office of DeAnne E. Parker is committed to providing clients with quality, competent and trusted counsel and advice in all legal aspects of their estate planning and business needs. The firm is dedicated and attentive to the legal issues and goals of its clients, and makes every effort to provide practical yet strong guidance and representation.
Attorney DeAnne E. Parker has over 20 years experience serving a diverse range of clients in the areas of estate planning, living trusts, wills, powers of attorney, probate, conservatorships, business organizations, and contracts. Ms. Parker is a California Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trusts, and Probate Law. Additionally, her background includes working as a CPA (inactive) for over 11 years which experience enables her to bring a broad range of business and tax knowledge to her law practice in estate planning and business.
The firm's focus is to serve a wide variety of clients including individuals, families and business owners, all from a variety of income levels. A strong belief is held by Ms. Parker that regardless of the amount of assets, income, or net worth of any person or family, everyone needs and should have an estate plan. Holding true to the focus of the firm and the belief that everyone needs an estate plan, all members of the firm strive to listen and fully learn about the needs of the client and gain a complete understanding of those needs, to be able to then assist the client to achieve their goals.
The Law Office of DeAnne E. Parker is proud of its approach to servicing clients. From the initial contact until a matter is completed, clients will find a welcoming and comforting atmosphere, will be treated with respect and understanding, and each matter will be as important to the firm as it is to the client.
Current Employment Positions:
- Sole Practitioner
- Honorable Wade Brorby of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, Law Clerk, 1997 to 1998
- University of Utah College of Law, Salt Lake City, Utah
- J.D. - 1997
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- B.S. - 1986
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Accounting
- Shasta-Trinity County Bar Association, Member, Present
- Rotary Club of Redding, Member, 2002 to 2016
- Shasta Regional Community Foundation Board, President and board Member, 2008 to 2017
- Shasta Community College, Adjunct Professor, 2003 to 2005
- Soroptimist Int'l of Downtown Redding, Member, 2000 to 2009
- City of Redding Community Services Advisory Commission, Member, 2004 to 2008
- Leadership Redding, Member, 2003 to 2004
- City of Redding Citizen Budget Committee, Member, 2003 to 2005
- Turtle Bay Development Committee, Member, 2000 to 2002
- American Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present